Attention to our Valued Clients
It sure has been a long 15 months for everyone! We have truly missed seeing all our awesome clients who have supported us through the pandemic! All the cards, heartfelt messages, and laughs during our conversations were all greatly appreciated!
We would like to keep you informed as to the changes at South Shore Veterinary Hospital as Onondaga County and the surrounding areas start their reopening process. We are following the recommendations and guidance from the CDC, OHSA, NYSDOH and the NYSVMA. We want to keep our staff, clients, and patients as healthy as possible.
For appointments and refills we now offer several options. You can still call us at 315-698-0190! However, we are experiencing high call volumes daily so please feel free to check out some other options we have implemented.
- Email your appointment requests and medication refill requests through our website at vetcicero.com
- Email your appointment requests and medication refill requests directly to us at [email protected]
- Sign up for our easy to use VitusVet App by going to your Google Play Store or The App Store and download the free VitusVet App. Having the VitusVet App does most of the work for you with push-button notifications for appointments and medication refills!
- We now have a new online pharmacy that many clients have already taken advantage of, just go to our website at vetcicero.com and click the link on our homepage to sign up! Deliveries right to your door!
We are excited to announce that we will be allowing ONE person per appointment to come in with your furry friends! Our staff is not all fully vaccinated so CDC guidance currently states masks and social distancing still applies if you are unable to properly social distance. If you plan to go into the exam room with your furry friends, you will be required to wear a mask, regardless of your vaccination status. Please understand that this is for the safety of our staff and our clients as well. We are trying to avoid any precautionary quarantines that would lead to client service disruptions.
Thank you for understanding! 😊
We will continue providing curbside service for our clients that wish to remain in their vehicle.
What does this mean?
- Please call or text the office when you arrive to the parking lot at SSVH and let us know that you prefer curb-side service. (315-698-0190) You do not need to walk into the building.
- A technician will ask you a few questions and then will be out to greet you and your furry friend.
- The doctor will contact you as needed during the appointment to address any issues and/or
- Reception will contact you to collect payment for services over the phone before you leave.
We appreciate your understanding and kindness while we reopen after such trying times for all of us! We will continue to provide the best possible care while maintaining the safety of our staff, clients, and patients.
Your Friends at SSVH would like send out a BIG THANK YOU to our awesome clients for supporting us during this past year!
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the office at 315-698-0190.
Continue to stay safe and healthy!
Your Friends at South Shore Veterinary Hospital