Attention to our Valued Clients:
Due to the State of Emergency in Onondaga and the surrounding counties. Your friends at SSVH are trying to keep our staff, patients, and clients as healthy as possible.
At this point, we have temporarily updated our business hours:
Monday thru Thursday 7:30am-7pm. We ask that all supplies and medications be picked up by 6:30pm.
Friday we are open 7:30am-6:30pm. We ask that all supplies and medications be picked up by 6:00pm.
We have put into place the following protocols that are effective immediately:
- Please call or email with appointment and medication requests. Do not walk into the building.
- If you have an appointment, we ask that you call the office from the parking lot and a technician will greet you outside the building. The technician will bring your pet into the building for the appointment, while you remain in your car.
- If the need was to arise and we have to bring you and your pet into the building, we ask that you come alone to limit the number of people in our confined exam room space
- If you have travelled in the last 14 days or are exhibiting any sick clinical signs, we ask that you do not accompany your pet. Please have an authorized representative bring your pet instead.
- If you are coming to pick up any medical supplies, medications, or food, please call us from the parking lot. We will bring the supplies out to you.
- To further limit exposure we will be taking payment over the phone. We are asking for no cash at this time. We do accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
We appreciate your understanding and adjusting to our current National situation. We will continue to provide the best possible care while maintaining the safety of our clients and staff. If you have any questions or concerns please call 315-698-0190.
Stay safe and healthy!
Your Friends at South Shore Veterinary Hospital