Employment At SSVH
Are you passionate about animals and looking to work with a team that is dedicated to helping animals and clients? Do you go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you professional and driven to help your team succeed?
If so, then consider joining our team at South Shore Veterinary Hospital. We are a fast-paced four doctor small companion animal hospital. We are a well-established hospital and are very devoted to our clients and their satisfaction. We are continuously striving to provide the best while still offering affordable care.ted to our clients and their satisfaction. We strive to be the very best while still offering affordable care.
We are always glad to accept resumes from dedicated team players who are looking for a rewarding career and to expand their knowledge in the veterinary health care profession.
If so, then consider joining our team at South Shore Veterinary Hospital as a Veterinary Receptionist for our growing, fast-paced five-doctor small companion animal hospital. We are a well-established clinic and are very devoted to our clients and their satisfaction. We strive to be the very best while still offering affordable care. Our customized veterinary experience ensures that we can effectively treat a wide range of cases.
Previous veterinary reception experience and experience with Cornerstone Veterinary Software are preferred. We are seeking an individual who is a self-starter, organized, reliable, efficient, with an outgoing and friendly personality who works well under pressure.
Job Description Includes:
- Admit and discharge pets from appointments and services and schedule follow-ups as needed
- Answering multi-line telephone and communicating with clients through email
- Scheduling appointments and surgeries
- Preparing patient intake forms
- Accurately update and maintain client/pet records and files
- Handling patient medical history and sending records via fax and email
- Entering and processing payments
- Prepare and review documents and medical records accurately and completely
- Qualified candidates should possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- If you are a flexible, energetic, and personable individual looking for an opportunity, please submit a letter of interest and resume.
This is a FULL-TIME position.
All interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or you can fax to 315-698-0191 with attn: Practice Manager. We look forward to hearing from you!
Licensed Veterinary Technician
At South Shore Veterinary Hospital our doctors, licensed veterinary technicians, and support staff work together as a team.
Our technicians are encouraged to perfect their already acquired skills while learning new ones and further their knowledge to meet the industry’s evolving standards of care.
Our hospital allows our technicians to use all of their skills including anesthesia, surgical monitoring and assisting, digital radiography, digital dental radiography, dentistry, ultrasound, laser therapy, phlebotomy, laboratory analysis, and compassionate patient care. Salary is commensurate with experience and skill level. We offer generous benefits that include health insurance, participation in a 401K plan with a 3% match and 100% vesting, vacation and off-time, in hospital continuing education and CE off-time, uniform allowance, and discounted veterinary care. No weekend hours or on-call required.